Monday, July 19, 2010

Square of the Day


So, I have begun on the project set forth at Fifteen Minutes Play. Today I actually did three blocks. You know me, I have a hard time stopping some times. But it did take the 15 minutes to finish the first one.

I have not done a crazy quilt yet. I didn't see the value in them before. To be honest, I thought that they would be hard.

Now I know differently! I had so much fun putting them together today. And now I know that there was a reason for me to be saving the scraps over the years. I am glad that I did. :)

From now on I will be posting pictures of what I have done that day, and calling the SOTD (Square of the Day). At the end of the week I will post all of my pictures on Fifteen Minutes Play.

Hopefully I will keep up with this little project. I have a feeling it wont be difficult, especially on days like today when I needed some stress relief. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment